FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OUR TEAM’S
While we are all happy to get out of the house and have some feeling of normalcy again, we take your safety and our team’s safety seriously. For that reason, the following policies and changes have been enforced until further notice:
- All games are private. You can rest assured you will only play with the friends and family you invite.
- All staff will be wearing face masks at all times.
- Contact with staff will be minimized.
- We will no longer be signing waivers on site. Please make sure all members of your party pre-sign a waiver before you arrive. The link to sign waivers is in your confirmation email after booking.
- Game start times have been staggered to minimize the chances of sharing the lobby with other customers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in each game.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of games between groups has been increased.
- Lastly, we will implement a more lenient cancellation policy. We are now allowing cancellations with no charge with a minimum of a four-hour notice.